Saturday, October 10, 2009

September 25th, Evan at one month old. Such a cutie pie.

Evan and Daddy in matching camo. Where did they go??
Evan is a water boy just like daddy. He loves his bath time!!


One month old and already looking like a big boy.


Evan weighed 11 lbs at one month. He's a growing boy.
Kendall and I are loving being parents to our little man. He is growing and changing every day. He's starting to smile and make adorable little noises. He's looking around and learning new things all the time. Things were kind of difficult for a while with breast feeding. He was having a hard time latching on, then I got mastitis, ouch!!!! But now things are much better and we are both enjoying the experience. I'm so glad that I stuck it out. It seems like life with a new born is all about sleeping, eating, changing diapers and changing clothes. I think that between Evan and I, we make about one and a half to two loads of laundry every day with the spit ups, accidents and the like. It's strange, I feel like a big milk machine. I think if I could I would take about 5 showers a day. Being a mom is the most challenging thing that I have ever done, but also the most rewarding. I love my little boy so much it's amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment